Friday, November 26, 2010

Today

It is the day after Thanksgiving.  I have been thinking about what I am thankful for during the last several weeks.  It has been something that has been on my mind and I will see something and I will silently thank God for the blessings that He has given me.  Yesterday I went on a hike with my husband and four kids.  We are at my brother's house and we were in his woods.  As I was meandoring through trees and brush and a few stickers, I thought of how fortunate I am to have an amazing family!  I also thought of some of the people in our lives right now who are going through a hard time.  I have had this gentle nudging from the Lord to be a better witness to others.  I have been praying that God would show me how I can help others and be an example to them as a Godly wife and mother.  Will I accept God's calling and transform my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment