Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Replacing Something

Have you ever been replaced?  I have been replaced and now I feel like I am trying to replace one lifestyle with another.  My best friend replaced me and it still hurts when I think about it.  I have moved on and I don't think about it as much, but it still pops into my mind every now and then.  I guess that is how food is.  It will always pop into my mind, I am just replacing the bad with the good.  Yesterday I ate a small Reeses I got in a bag for Christmas.  I thought later that the apple I ate tasted sweeter than that Reese's.  I guess when we replace things it takes awhile to see that the new is for the better.  I go to weigh-in tonight.  I know, I know, I said Mondays, but I think Tuesdays will work better with my schedule.  It has only been three days since my last weigh-in so I have to stay positive if the numbers are not what I think they should read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment