Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa Clause

My third grader came home yesterday with a story she had to tell.  She could not believe that at her group in class there were four kids that did not believe in Santa.  Her and another little boy (who we happened to go to church with) were the only ones that believed in Santa.  Her twin sister in the class next door backed her story up with the fact that several of her classmates do not believe in Santa.


They could not understand this.  I was so proud of my ten and twelve year-old who never said a word while this conversation was going on.  How sweet to not want to burst their little sister's belief in Santa.  I think they still wonder and they have never asked.  I love this time of year.


May they always stay innocent and always a little ornery!

No comments:

Post a Comment